Home » , » 7 Times Frech open Champion - Claims The 8th - Nadal

7 Times Frech open Champion - Claims The 8th - Nadal

Written By Just 10 Media on 6/10/2013 | 09:06

Rafael Nadal defeated David Ferrer in the French Open final and claims his 8th French Open Title. Rafael Nadal claims 12th major with sets of 6-3,6-2,6-3. By a win over spanish David Ferrer who was in the 1st time in the Grand Slam Final.

It is also an another thing that Rafael Nadal claims 59 th win in 60 matches in the Paris. The 27 old Nadal got a victory suffered heartstopping moment in the Paris.

Ferrer has raced up the first game through love, but it was broken by the defending champion for 2-1. Nadal produced it right on cue, flashing superbly controlled, sliding back had on movie from 10 meter behind the baseline, past the advancing Ferrer.

In no time at all, and with light drizzle falling, the champion was 3-0 ahead in the second set as a love-service game backed up a break which had been secured with pair of sharp fore hands.

Final words :
Nadal :) Thanks to everyone in my family and team. Without their support, especially when I was out of action, this would have been impossible. They all gave me positive energy for Today.
Ferrer :( I enjoyed the 2 weeks here. I congratulate Nadal, he's best. But I tried my level best to have another chance to play in final and win a grand slam. This tournament is very special to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment