Home » , , » I'm Not Responsible for The Delay of My Movies - Simbu

I'm Not Responsible for The Delay of My Movies - Simbu

Written By Just 10 Media on 5/31/2013 | 22:05

Silambarasan K'town star announced that he has dropped both upcoming Tamil movie Vaalu and Vettai Mannan. Both the movies are making for a long time. Actor said to the source on the issue, he said "There is a general view that I'm always responsible for the delay of my movies.

But this time I didn't want to take the responsibility because the delay of movies is on the producers side, who is responsible for the delay. Both my films are produced by the same producer "SS Charavarthy" and he was busy with his own commitments.

I didn't get any news form him and his production house about the shoot of these movies for a very long time. I'm now putting a pause to this movies I'm very much keen to complete this movies, but not updates form the producer side.

Simbu said " Producer contacted him and the two have sorted the issue, he will be make arrangements for shoot Vaalu in short and the Vettai Manna has few more shots left which will completed later". He added " The shooting will commence shortly and will be completed soon"

0 comments:

Post a Comment