Home » , , » Bhavana Now Stong With Kochi Slang

Bhavana Now Stong With Kochi Slang

Written By Just 10 Media on 6/01/2013 | 08:18

Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu Actress now debuting in Malluwood movie by Jean Paul's upcoming Mattanchery, In this movie all the character are requried t be good in Kochi Fort language slang. Bhavana being the part of the movie and she also playing a lead role in this movie.

But the actress Bhavana is not good in Kochi Slang being she is form Thrissur and she in good in Thrissur slang, she find difficult to adopt the Kochi slang than the other stars. Now she is working hard on that to makeup with the Kochi slang.

I play a role that a girl form US or Mumbai, I have tendency to speak my native slang "Thrissur Slang" She said "I have lot of trouble during the dubbing part of the movie, the director helped me to get the slang pronunciation in a proper manner and got the right Kochi slang later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment