Home » , , , » Doesn't Rate My Talent : Says young celeb Jennifer Lawrence

Doesn't Rate My Talent : Says young celeb Jennifer Lawrence

Written By Just 10 Media on 1/21/2014 | 01:30

Jennifer Lawrence says she doesn’t rate her talent. The young actress has acted in a few movies so far such as in Raven Darkhölme / Mystique in X-Men: First Class and as the leading heroine, Katniss Everdeen, in the The Hunger Games and she said that she doesn’t t think she is a good actress and gets amazed by her rave reviews.

Despite winning awards for her work, in the ‘American Hustle‘ the popular star thinks she has “got away with it” when she gets a good review for her performances. She said:

“I always feel like I’m pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes about my acting. When I get good reviews I think ‘Alright – got away with another one.’

“I watch my performance and I think, ‘Yeah, it’s sort of alright’ but then when I read the reviews I don’t quite get what the big deal is, I really don’t.”

The twenty three year old did have a busy 2013 year, and it seems as she has reconciled with on/off boyfriend Nicholas Hoult, she says she is hoping for 2014 to be much quieter. She told Britain’s HELLO! Magazine:

“2013 was kind of a blur for me. So much happened that was extremely good and extremely great.

“In 2014 I’d like a bit of a rest. I’d like to slow down. I’m hoping it will be a peaceful time.”

Also in 2014 she will reprise in the 2014 film X-Men: Days of Future Past.

"I watch my performance and I think, 'Yeah, it's sort of alright' but then when I read the reviews I don't quite get what the big deal is, I really don't'," she added.

Source : ANI

Stay up-to-date with us! Twitter, like us on Facebook , Mail us! We await hearing from you(:.*.*.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment