Home » , , , , » Sonam Kapoor Plays 15 years old Girl in Raanjhanaa

Sonam Kapoor Plays 15 years old Girl in Raanjhanaa

Written By Just 10 Media on 6/14/2013 | 23:25

Sonam Kapoor plays the role of a school girl in Raanjhnaa looking bubbly and Vivacious. She also seen sporting a school uniform in the movie. On asking her how difficult was it to play such a young age in the film, Sonam said, "Zoya is a bubbly and free spirited girl. It was difficult initially but then I saw Guddi and got inspired from it, Even Jaya Bachchan was in her early 20s when she played the role of Guddi, so I got the energy, spunk and body language old a school girl after watching her film".

To Play a 15 year old brought back fond memories to Sonam. In a exclusive  interview to India Today, Sonam said "I come from a conservative school where I used to wear Nehru Shrit and pant with ponys. My brothers used to come with me to school, so not even a single boy used to even look at me. It was only during Rose Day when I used to get flowers from boys."

0 comments:

Post a Comment