Home » , , » Kanye is My Love and My Soul - Kim Kardashian

Kanye is My Love and My Soul - Kim Kardashian

Written By Just 10 Media on 6/09/2013 | 22:57

TV star Kim Kardashian wished her Husband Kanye West for his 36th dirthday on Twitter, She says that "He is soul and love of her life". The 32 years old actress, who is to give birth to her first child with the Kanye early of next month, she declared her love of her boy friend more than one year.

The "Keeping up with actress Kim tweeted her heart felt message on twitter, that "Happy Birthday to my best friend, the love of my life, my soul, I love you beyond the words."

The pretty actress also attached a photo, featuring their several pictures of the couple looking love on each other. Actress Kim also presented the "Mercy" hit maker with worth of USD 750,000 Lamborghini for Kanye birthday last year, but this year he warned her to not buy anything for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment