Home » , , » Being Beautiful is Not My Priority : Salma Hayek

Being Beautiful is Not My Priority : Salma Hayek

Written By Just 10 Media on 6/13/2013 | 08:34

Salma Hayek Says "Being beautiful is not her priority in life. I know people have always thought I was beautiful, but I have never tried to be as beautiful as I can be... There is more to me that looks, of course," she told to magazine.

One of the Hollywood leading actress think she could try to be More beautiful.  Salma Hayek, 47 says that "Excercise, or not eat dessert," "or not drink alcohol. I could make bigger efforts. I don't my first priority in my life has ever been beauty. It's a little bit a rebellious spirit in me. There is more to me than looks, of course"

When it comes to my husband, She says she doesn't take her appearance seriously. Salma is married to French Billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault. "I want him to be attracted to me" she said.

"A lot of effort I make is for my husband because I want him to be attracted" She added You've got to take who you are and whom you love and do the best you can with what you have got"

0 comments:

Post a Comment