Home » , , » Aishwarya is 100 Times Simple Than Rajini - Danush

Aishwarya is 100 Times Simple Than Rajini - Danush

Written By Just 10 Media on 6/08/2013 | 09:17

Interview with Actor Danush:

To whom you are mostly attached to?
Danush says that " I mostly attached with my 2 sons Yatra and Linga. Yatra means Pilgrimage and Linga means who is a fan of God Siva. Which he don't believe in Idol worship. I believe in energy, for me the one energy is God Siva. In South India you are not allowed to touch the Idol. This way its new for me at Kashiviswanath temple at Banaras and the experience of the arti in the evening was brilliant. Every man plays many roles. So far, I have played father is best.

How did you meet Aishwarya Rajinikanth?
At the first day show of Kadhal Kondaen, I went along with my family. By the Interval all of them were praised me it will be a huge hit. Once the film was over, We was about to leave, at that time the theater owner introduced me to Rajini's Daughter Aishwarya and Soundarya. We just said hi to each other and left. The next day Aishwarya has sent me a bouquet saying "Good Work Keep in Touch". Aishwarya was 2 years older than me and we got married two years after we met.

Did the fact Rajini's Daughter is attracted you in Aishwarya?
I didn't see her like that. I like her simplicity. If you think Rajini is simple, meet Aishwarya, she is 100 times simpler than her father. She treat everybody as an equal and can be friend with anybody. I also like that she is extremely complicated. She is a good mother for my sons and bringing them up extremely well.

Did you have any affair before Aishwarya?
When I was in class XI, there was a girl whom I loved. I think until now, she is the only girl I have loved, but she dumped me. We loved each other and being 29 years old today. I know that it was not a high school crush. It lasted only a year and then she went to US for her studies and I came into films. I couldn't concentrate on my studies and failed in 12 grade. She needed to take a practical choice and I never ever blame her as I think she made the right choice. We are still in touch on mail with each other once in a while and I know that she will always feel happy for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment