Home » , » Actress Anaika is a Ram Gopal Varma's Girl

Actress Anaika is a Ram Gopal Varma's Girl

Written By Just 10 Media on 6/15/2013 | 08:52

Actress Anaika is an 2nd heroine of the Vasanthabalan's Kaaviyabalan's, behind the first heroine Vedhika. Reporters ask her how do you feel about this movie where Prithivraj and Siddharth in Male lead roles.

She said "I'm happy to be roped me in this south movie, as I have been a great fan of Tamil movies. I'm playing a Young princess role in this movie.

Now Anaika also being part in the Ram Gopal Varma's movie "Satya 2", which is titled as "Naanthaanda" in Tamil. She is interested about the story and she tells "I would have never entered films had I not met Ram Gopal Varma in a lift. who should I see in it? Yes it was RGV! he smiled at me and asked me if I was interested in films.

He told me that I would look good on screen. Without hiding any words, he asked me straight away if I would act in his film. I replied him straight in the moment. At that time I was a college student, I couldn't get anything better than landing role in his movie. She said that "I never auctioned for my role in Sathya 2 Movie"

0 comments:

Post a Comment