Home » , , , , » Nikesha Patel in Gautham Karthik's Next Movie

Nikesha Patel in Gautham Karthik's Next Movie

Written By Just 10 Media on 5/30/2013 | 17:23

Actress Nikesha Patel who is a telugu actress has been now entering into K'town. She has signed for three movie in Tamil and she also finalized the fourth movie with Gautham Karthik (Kadal Fame Actor). No films has been released in her debut by for movie are in her hands now.

The movie with Gautham Karthik will be romantic comedy movie. The director Ravi Thayagrajan eho has been assisted the director Priyadharsan.

The actress will play a bubbly role in this movie. The reporters asked her why you signed this movie she said " It's a great story that will be set in K'town and I felt that the character will be best suited to me".

The actress who works with the young team said that " I have worked with Gautham Karthik's father in "OM", but I never met Gautham before. I heard that he is super tall and I am looking forward to meet him right now".

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for the useful information. I really appreciate your hard work and effort, and the way you have explained the topic. Great work. Keep it up.

    CBSE Results 2015

    ReplyDelete