Home » , , , , , » Split with Beiber gave me movtivation Says Selena Gomez

Split with Beiber gave me movtivation Says Selena Gomez

Written By Just 10 Media on 1/19/2014 | 17:36

Selena Gomez says splitting from Justin Bieber made me focus. The former Barney and Friends actress and Disney star says it helped to turn her career around. What she was feeling was not being musically before she turned twenty, however breaking up from Bieber in January, 2013 gave her the motivation and push to come back with pop hit ‘Come & Get It‘.
She told Seventeen magazine:

”I questioned the way I looked, acted, sang, and wrote. I started becoming very stale with my music, and I realized that I was doing things for other people.

”Then I turned 20, went through a really bad breakup, and realized I needed to pick up everything.
”I needed to have ‘Come & Get It’ be amazing. I wanted it all to be me. I was tired of feeling defeated. All this time, I was so p****d trying to figure out why I felt like such an underdog, and I finally realized I just wasn’t ready. I’m glad it’s taken me this long to get where I am because now I am ready for it.”

It has been reported that Gomez and Bieber, nineteen years old got back together, and she has given him some advice to go to anger management classes, after a raid by police happened at his home on Tuesday, January 14, 2014.

Stay up-to-date with us! Twitter, like us on Facebook , Mail us! We await hearing from you(:.*.*.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment