Home » , , » Actor Arya Says that His Wife Is also Be an Actress

Actor Arya Says that His Wife Is also Be an Actress

Written By Just 10 Media on 11/24/2013 | 21:04

There are numerous rumours linking Arya with many actresses. He was linked with Nayanthara.

It was mentioned that he invited Nayanthara to his house and gave her Biryani treat. Now after acting with Anushka in Irandaam Ulagam, there are rumours that he is in love with her. Arya denied all these rumours.

Speaking about it, Arya said, “There is news linking me with many actresses. It was also mentioned that I am spreading these news for publicity sake.

This is not correct. Moreover I cannot prevent these rumours. I have no time to answer for all these rumours. I am yet to decide about my marriage.

This can happen anytime. I have not found the girl who is going to me my wife. I will marry the girl I like. It can be an actress also. In cinema, Nayanthara is my perfect pair. The films we act are great hits.”

Source : TOG

0 comments:

Post a Comment