Home » , , , » I am not a Competitor of Actor Vijay says Vishal

I am not a Competitor of Actor Vijay says Vishal

Written By Just 10 Media on 6/18/2013 | 13:02

Actor Vishal was once considered as a competitor of Actor Vijay. When the Actor Vishal kept delivering mass hits like Sandakozhi, Thimiru and many films. He was even given title as suffix of Actor Vijay that is "Pruachi Thalapathy". Ask him now if he is still competing with vijay, he says he never was aware of him being considered as Vijay's competitor.

I don't want to compete with anyone. I follow my own style and there's no place for comparisons. All I want to do is to keep all generations of peoples entertained," Said Vishal.

Meanwhile the actor's working on a full length comedy film, Pattathu Yaanai directed by Boopathy Pandian. He also has started his own production company, apart from doing the lead role in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment