Home » , , , , , » Nazriya Nazim Open About Her Personal Life

Nazriya Nazim Open About Her Personal Life

Written By Just 10 Media on 2/12/2014 | 14:43

Nazriya is going to marry Bagat Fassal, who is an actor and the son of popular Malayalam director Fassal. They were engaged already, for the very first time, Nazriya opens her heart to the reporters at Trivandrum about her marriage. ” I and Bagat are known each other since our childhood days.

Both of our parents are close family friends. Always, I would like to watch Bagat's film very much, since that time Bagat has captured my heart. Presently, I and Bagat are acting in the film 'Bangalore days'.  I always like family life, unexpectedly I came to the film world, but I always prefer family life over the Cinema, because Family is most important than Cinema for me.

I have not yet decided about acting in the movies after our marriage. To complete the film which is at hand, we have kept our Wedding in the Month of August” concluded Nazriya.  But, Bagat has said, “If Nazriya wants to act in her movies after the wedding, she can do so according to her wish”.(CU)

Stay up-to-date with us! Twitter, like us on Facebook , Mail us! We await hearing from you(:.*.*.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment