Basmati Rice - 2 cups
Carrot - 1
Celery sticks - 2
(You can also use other vegetables like Capsicum, Cabbage, snap peas, green beans, corn, peas, asparagus etc etc.)
Egg scrambled - 2
Ground Pepper- 2 tblsp
Soy sauce - as needed
Boneless skinless chicken- as needed (canned chicken breast can be used)
Salt - to taste
Chicken boulion cubes(optional)
Ginger Garlic paste - 2 tsp
scallions(green onion) - 1 bunch
Tips for Vegetarian Peoples - You can also add other vegetables like red cabbage, white caggage, leeks, fennel, green peas, corn etc. Just finely chop them like thin match sticks or grate them.
Steps for How To Prepare T
1. Cook the rice seperately(1 cup rice : 1.5 cup water ratio)
2. Chop the carrot and celery sticks using blender or by hand .
3. If canned chicken is used drain the excess water and cook in the microwave for 2
minutes and shred it.If using the fresh chicken blanch it and shred it.
4. In a wok add little butter add ginger garlic paste and fry the shredded chicken
5. Remove the chicken from wok now add little more butter fry the chopped carrot with salt and pepper.
6. After removing the carrot, fry the chopped celery with butter ,salt and pepper.
7. Similarly fry the green onions with little butter and keep aside.
8. Now in the same wok fry the rice ,little soy sauce and add the fried chicken, scrambled egg, carrot, celery and green onions and fry all together(add salt and pepper as needed).
9. Do step 8 in small batches so that all the ingredients will blend together.
Source : TinyPic, SIR, Google