Home » , » Win over Brands Made Me Spin - Says Nadal

Win over Brands Made Me Spin - Says Nadal

Written By Just 10 Media on 5/29/2013 | 08:54

Rafael Nadal 7 time French Open Champion Says that " I being made suffer in the hands of Opponent" . In the first set the champion down his head by losing the sets by 4-6 on Monday Nadal thought how the Brands the German how could he ranked 59th in the world.

He said " I don't the rank of Brands, I tell you that I should be in 60th next to him ". I moved nervous around in the second round and cast win over him by 7-6, 6-4, 6-3 and won the match.

Nadal Said " He made me suffer and I like to pay the tribute to what he did," The German Brands pulls one of the biggest shock in the Tennis history, leading Nadal by a set,and 3-0 ahead in the second set tie break. At that same time Brands hit in net by his slice Nadal scores next five points and won the set.

It gave an oxygen to Nadal about winning over the Tie break. It gave me breath and make me think in the rest of the match. Then the match went down in a different way. Nadal started taking over the win on his side and won the match by 4-6, 7-6, 6-4, 6-3.

Nadal said " That why I am tasting each and every moment. I'm being tensed on what is happening behind me. The match with Brands moving around my mind and make a good idea about the other players baing in the lower ranking".

0 comments:

Post a Comment