Home » , » Hansika says That TVSK Movie is Good Entertainer

Hansika says That TVSK Movie is Good Entertainer

Written By Just 10 Media on 5/27/2013 | 08:42


Hansika Motwani is excited about her upcoming release of  UTV motion picture's "Theeya Velai Seiyannum Kumaru" With Stars Siddharth, Santhanam. Produced by Ronnie Screwvala, Roy Kapoor and Siddharth.

She said about her character in that film " I play girl named Sanjana in the movie. It is a typical modern girl, who employed in an IT company. I have worked on my costumes and make up to keep me simple ane elegant.

And at the same you can see me as glamorous in songs as well. Director Sundar C tooks a lot of self interest in my role for the film. In the film Sanjana is the main role and the best character I have played so far: She added "Theeya Valai Seiyannum Kumaru is a Big entertainer movie, I had good time for shooting the film and thoroughly enjoyed the shoot in Japan.

It looks like Hansika Motwani and Santhanam's combo has also worked well for the film. She say's "We have teamed up in our earlier films as well "Settai, OKOK, Velayutham etc" and in this film as well. There are lot of scenes involving me and Santhanam, which are great. I was worked with siddharth with a good comfort level.I was expecting the release of that movie".

Author Shri

Final Word : Always if Santhanam is there the movie will be good entertainer for Youngsters, But sometimes its not works, Let we see whether the Hansika words are true are not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment